Email Marketing

E-mailOnce you have spent the time and money to advertise your website you will hopefully be driving a decent amount of traffic to your website.  But even the best converting websites still only cash in 4-5% of the time.  SO what happens to the other 95%+ of your website visitors.  One great method for retaining some of those lost hits, is to set up an email marketing list.  Whether it is a coupon club, newsletter or any other name, it is a way to capture the info of some customers for future marketing efforts.  These are the customers that have shown interest in your product or service and are receptive to more communication.  There are a number of affordable list management/email services that you can route your list to and then create your own emails to sent out to your list.